Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fierce. Fit. F**king Fabulous!!

Fierce. Fit. Fabulous is my all around workout for 2011! I know its silly to jump on the New Year Workout wagon, but i have been working on ALL of this since before the holidays! And was doing very well, to lose those few last pounds by NYE...and i accomplished that:
BUT its time to hit it hard, CRUNCH TIME...Domes Day; whatever you want to call it.. but i am doing it.
I have a few months before LFL tryouts, so I will be working my butt off to make the team. And I plan on being the superstar. haha SO it starts now. I lost 36lbs last year and have kept it off, my weight has been fluctuating between 4-7lbs for the past few months. Though i did not get on the scale Monday prior to starting my diet bc i was determined to be where i left off, and based on how i felt... that was not the case!

I have been eating great, trying to stay with just the chicken and fish. fruit for bfast.. veggie and protein for lunch and dinner. And occasional celery sticks for snack. And drinking my freaking weight in WATTTTER!!

at least three bottles daily! 

                  fresh spinach and tilapia! yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment