Thursday, January 6, 2011

You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even you cannot change the Truth.

Today has been a weird day! I woke up easy, popped out of bed by 630am. I slept good last night. Still going strong on the diet. I had an Orange Julius for bfast, Chicken & Onions for lunch. Probably Tilapia for Dinner. I just broke the news to Alexei about me not being his Nanny any longer. And my sister is suppose to be spilling the beans about some bullshit that has been going on long enough. So we will see what happens , i guess...something shold have been said a loooong time ago tho!
                                                         Chicken && Onions, yummmm!

already seeing results!! woot! woot! 13lbs down as of last night, i'm excited to get back on tonight! We'll see what happens... FINGERS CROSSES :)


               **May this be the year of greatness, seeking new limits in life, and conquering goals!!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment