Friday, July 22, 2011

control your jealousy bc i cant control my temper!

For those of you who know me, i have always been a "guys girl."

I remember when i was young after my mom passing away, i clung to my Dad. Everything he was, i wanted to be. Everything he did, i wanted to do. When my dad got remarried. .. i remembered getting yelled at often because i would spit..(yes SPIT) everywhere, and i did it bc dad did. When i got older, i was a tomboy. Scrapped knees, bike rides, kickball with the neighbor boys. I played basketball since 6th grade. I was a bully to my siblings and towards other people. I have never been really scared of anyone, i have been in a few fights and have yet to get my ass kicked. I am extreamly competitive, and i must win.

Well i have grown out of the gross tomboy stage. I enjoy dressing up, doing my hair... and making myself look and feel pretty. I am no longer a bully, actually i am probably one of the nicest, down to earth girls you'll ever meet. Which FINALLY brings me to my point, i am a friendly girl, i like everyone..guy or girl! I have no problem having a convosation with anyone. I am for sure a people person.

**GIRLS STOP MISTAKING MY FRIENDLINESS FOR FLIRTING*** I DO NOT WANT YOUR MAN, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY BOYFRIEND***

I don't know what's up, but recently i have been accused over and over again of something going on btwn me and so&so. I'm so over it. If you girls would take a second to talk to me, you will find out that i talk to you the exact same way.
I have never thought of myself as a flirt.. like i said before...i am just a friendly person. So all you crazy jealous girls, especially the one threatning to whoop my ass because i said "hey" to her man at the club. Chill the hell out. don't talk about it... be about..

No comments:

Post a Comment